Fast, faster, sprint
Basler sprint cameras are perfectly suited for applications that require high speed and outstanding sensitivity. These cameras can reach up to 140 kHz line rates at 4k resolution. Basler developed a CMOS sensor specifically for use in the sprint series. This sensor has a very low noise level, is especially light sensitive, and provides excellent image quality, even under poor lighting conditions. In addition, the color models provide outstanding color fidelity. All of this means that sprint cameras are especially well suited for applications such as printing inspection and control, mail sorting, web inspection, and surface inspection.
The advantages of the Basler sprint series include:
- 2k, 4k, and 8k resolution
- Max. line rates of 140 kHz
- Especially high sensitivity
- Standardized Camera Link interface
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability