The Basler dart board level camera meets the requirements of a broad variety of vision applications and leaves no design wish unfulfilled. It meets the smallest space requirements, as well as demanding expectations for low weight, power consumption and heat generation. Put your trust in the latest technology, a highly cost-optimized design and Basler's proven quality and reliability. With the affordable camera price, starting at only €99, you can cut your system costs significantly.
All models are available in three variants: S-mount, CS-mount and bare board. The flexible mount concept allows for a variety of lenses to be used, including affordable S-mount lenses. Moreover, this series sets a new standard in single board cameras with its smallest footprint of only 27 mm × 27 mm.
The Basler dart is available with two versatile interfaces: compliant with the USB3 Vision Standard , dart offers advantages including easy integration, convenient plug and play functionality, and secure data transfer up to a bandwith of 350 MB/s for maximum utilization of the sensor’s performance.
BCON – Basler's newly-developed LVDS-based interface – offers the highest flexibility. With the leanest-possible integration for next-generation image processing, as well as for most optimized front-end and vision architecture, BCON is ideal for cost-driven embedded systems. Learn more at baslerweb.com/BCON
The advantages of the Basler dart family include:
- Board level cameras with bare board, S- and CS-mount options
- Bare board: just 27 x 27 mm and 5 g in weight; S and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm at 15 g
- Popular Aptina and e2v CMOS sensors with resolutions of 1.2 to 5 MP and up to 60 fps
- PGI – Basler’s unique feature set for powerful in-camera image optimization
- One-cable solution with plug and play USB 3.0 interface
- Basler’s LVDS interface BCON for sophisticated embedded technology requirements
- Basler's powerful pylon Camera Software Suite included free
- Long-term availability and industrially-proven reliability