The Basler aviator series includes state-of-the-art high speed cameras with either a Camera Link or a Gigabit Ethernet interface. They deliver excellent image quality, even at high capture rates. Basler aviator cameras are equipped with Kodak's latest CCD sensor generation with four data outputs (4 taps). These sensors are up to four times faster than standard CCD sensors with the same resolution. Basler aviator cameras employ all of the tap balancing know-how that Basler developers acquired during the integration of 2 tap Kodak sensors into our highly successful pilot series.
The advantages of the Basler aviator family include:
- Resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 MP
- Max. capture rate of 120 fps
- Standardized GigE and Camera Link interface
- Excellent linearity, high dynamic range, and low noise level
- Extremely attractive price/performance ratio
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability